Tokyo Gore Police
Carnage sine fine
- Combine 1 part water with 3 parts corn syrup (honey syrup in the UK).
- Add red food coloring and mix gently by shaking or stirring. Continue adding drops until the shade resembles that of real blood. Add a small amount of blue food coloring to achieve a more realistic shade.
- Add a thickener.
- Dry thickener – Add sifted flour or corn starch to your mixture, and gently mix it all again. You may get small lumps forming at the top of the mixture. Wait about a minute and they will float to the top where you can remove them.
- Wet thickener – Stir in chocolate syrup until the desired consistency is reached. It will also add a realistic brown tone to the blood.
- Let the mixture sit for ten minutes in a warm environment. This will give it some time to thicken. And then you can freak people out with it, it is a lot of fun. Note: this recipe yields blood that is very sticky initially, especially in hair.
Now are you ready to watch Tokyo Gore Police? Check out the movie site
-Marcus Abrey Swellco & Swellco 24534b